Where There’s a Will
There’s an A®
How to Get Better Grades
By Professor Claude Olney
Each set contains 2 DVDs and comes with a 40 page seminar manual.
Approximate total running time:
2 hours, 41 minutes.
Price: $46.95 (Scroll down to order)
The college seminar is geared for college students and those planning to attend college soon (can be used by high school seniors).
YOU WILL LEARN:
■ Easy-to-use techniques to get higher grades with less effort and less stress.
■ The art of taking exams, including graduate admission tests.
■ Effective memory techniques.
■ Where ‘A’ students sit and when they study.
■ How postcards change B’s into A’s.
■ The keys to turning in ‘A’ quality papers.
■ How to choose the best instructors and courses.
■ How to take effective notes at home and in class and make them work for you.
■ How to study smart, not hard and get top grades.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. College is Big Business--Run it Like One
2. Choose the Courses You Like
3. Test Professors Before They Test You
4. The Early Bird Gets the Most Out of the Textbook
5. Launch a Full-Scale Attack (with your studies)
6. Be There
7. Extra Credit is Not Extra Credit
8. Pretest Yourself
9. Become an Expert Test Taker
10. The Key to Perfect Term Papers
11. Take Advantage of Registration Techniques
12. Develop and Learn to Use Your Memory
13. Get Jobs, Scholarships, and Loans Without Interest
14. Post Cards and Phone Calls
15. Schedule Study Time According to Your Biological Clock
16. Be Prepared to Bail Out
17. Build Your Own Personal Library
18. Use Your Imagination
19. Take Worthwhile Notes
20. Stay Mentally, Spiritually and Physically Fit
Understanding the Right- and Left-Brain
Five Steps to Better Writing
The Art of Studying
Preparing for Graduate Admission Tests
(formerly ISBN 0-9617886-3-1)
To order with Visa or MasterCard call toll-free:
(Outside the U.S. and Canada call: 480-607-0370)